Re: Comments please

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 15:09:15 PST

Send him a PGP encoded message using his public key that
contains a PGP encoded message using his public key that
contains a PGP encoded message using his public key that...

It'll drive him batty. If he's smart, he'll recognize why
it doesn't decode right off. If he's borderline smart, you
can get him to try and decode 20-30 times before he figures it out.

Just sounds like a marketing buzzword to control the channel
versus controlling the content.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800