Comments please

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 11:00:23 PST

There is a little thread going on with another mailing list im on (dist
obj /me ducks) and there is one fella that I am dying to flame a new
butthole, but im missing some vital clicks in my head as to the details of
his weakness.

This fella is touting his methodology called superdistributed.com and to
these ears it sounds like a load of horseshit warpped in a PHd. Has anyone
had any dealings with or insight to this "New Paradigm for a new
millinneum"

You know I dont mind looking like a fool, but i want to at least be an
informed fool:)-

Heres the particulars.....

Dr. Brad Cox; bcox@superdistributed.com
Phone: 703 361 4751 Fax: 703 995 0422 Cellular: 703 919-9623
http://superdistributed.com: A new paradigm for a new millinneum
PGP Signature: E194 C6E5 92D8 B8FB 20E8 8667 929A 95A0 FCB6 7C62

(if your on dist-obj dont be tatling on me over there for my inquiry over
here. Im simply trying to educate myself before a well postioned attack.
Consider this an act of courtsey on my part:) )