Re: Introduction

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 12:30:47 PST

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, peterjkilby wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Rather than just jump out at you lot from the shadows of my UK based
 trading lair, I felt an intro was worthwhile. (Awaits abuse) . I have had
 intercourse with several of the members here already so my appearance
 should not be too much of a surprise to some of you.

Whoa. While there are several people I'd like to have intercourse with on
FoRK, especially Geege, you're the first to admit having done so (that I
have seen, anyhow). Sooo, who'd you have to sleep with to get on this list? LOL

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer