RE: Mail lives forever (Re: Bill Joy kicks around XML for fun :-)

From: Chris Olds (colds@dydax.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 17:02:22 PST

A bit of poking around on msdn leads me to believe that MAPI is the right
way to go - CDO seems to be more about sending mail and handling mail as
it arrives, while the message store (.pst) manipulation is MAPI.

I only have about 1GB of saved mail, but I think I've lost several hundred
MB over the years and I'm sick of it. I'll post a pointer to the
(Python) code when I get it working.

        /cco