[FoRK] Harley & Google's battle of the sexes

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Aug 10 09:50:32 PDT 2017

Okay, blind hiring on talent, but how do you test and on what criteria?
Ability to deliver?  Creative potential?  People skills?  Test taking or
interview skills?  In referencing pseudo-science, they say people who
are mostly likely to be good at interviewing are also most likely good
at being sociopaths.

What about double blind?  Wouldn't that be more scientific?  I think
you've just invented the next hiring process.

Anyways, if FoRK will let attachments through, this is the picture that
he included in his screed.  I think he has a point (not in the Unabomber
"we need to compassionately understand his lunacy" way so we can make TV
shows about it, but in a generalization vs average singularity way).

Greg