[FoRK] ‘Forbes’ Releases 2014 List Of Most Punchable CEOs

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sun Apr 6 14:50:25 PDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 11:09:00AM +0200, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> ‘Forbes’ Releases 2014 List Of Most Punchable CEOs

[...]
> “Just one free shot that you can put all your weight into,” added Lane,
> closing his eyes while slowly following through with an imaginary haymaker.
> “Right in the fucking face.”
[...]

The idea is very... amiable. But I guess those are exactly the kind of people
who thrive on hatred. So if anybody really wants to destroy them, or even just
slightly punish them, here's a recipe: give'em triple vi*gr* and present them
to the herd of young hungry calves.

I mean, let's be innovative. Let's have fun. All this stomping and
downstairs-rolling is so hollywoodsy.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola