[FoRK] Smallest darn Arduino w/display

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Mar 31 12:31:56 PDT 2014

There are parts of OC that are like Abluquerque.  One of my best friends
moved from  Yorba Linda to there a few years ago, but he still keeps his
house here.

You can buy a 1k static memory board with 5 white ceramic ICs for $300 or
the full system for $3k.  I almost bought you and Tom one just as a joke,
but I'd have to raid the kids' college funds as I just paid my taxes.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/altair-8800

I thought this looked kind of cool too.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438986934/the-open-enigma-project

Greg