[FoRK] AngularJS — Superheroic JavaScript MVW Framework

John Mitchell jdmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:44:45 PDT 2013

Just went through this exercise a few months ago for my current company. The short list came down to Ember and Angular.  We had people who had experience in each so it was a fair fight that way. We ended up choosing Angular after going through and with a weighting of all of the characteristics of both frameworks based on our needs.  There was no one thing that really made it swing one way vs the other.

FWIW, I do agree that for most people Ember's approach to things like templating is more approachable. Angular takes a bit of work to internalize it's approach.

John