[FoRK] AngularJS — Superheroic JavaScript MVW Framework

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at jarbox.org
Mon Oct 7 19:41:14 PDT 2013

I do not know anything about angular.js, and do zero web development of any kind, but it has been the topic of recent discussion among friends whose opinions on such matters I trust. Consensus seems to be that it is deeply flawed in some regards or at least for some use cases. I couldn't really tell you why though, which makes this opinion approximately worthless hearsay. But hey, crappy anecdotes might be better than no anecdotes. :-)