[FoRK] [zfs] Announcing OpenZFS

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 15:45:07 PDT 2013

I gave up on Firefox a while ago when they got into the constant upgrade
cycle.  I've been using Chromium and only run their updater about once a
month.  Works great.  I routinely end up with at least 30 windows open, with
probably that many tabs in each.  The only downside is their method for
accessing a specific tab gets a bit wonky when you're past around 200 tabs
open.