[FoRK] [zfs] Announcing OpenZFS

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 10:13:32 PDT 2013

Why?  I mean, not unless you also get the grip marks tattooed on your ankles for the price they gouge for it...

It's not like a fileserver would require anywhere near that much CPU, nor the power wasted running it.  Better to get something that'd support pcie x16 or x8 drive controllers and a fiber channel card.  Otherwise, what, you likewise get bent over for thunderbolt compatible gear?