[FoRK] [zfs] Announcing OpenZFS

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Sep 19 09:56:11 PDT 2013

I thought it was going to be dual core with the possibility of using the new 12 core chips, but this is what the product page
currently says.
Probably only ships with dual hex-core initially but should support dual 12 core chips...

Anyway, the scalable compute is going to be GPU plus many ARMs or something, perhaps at the end of Thunderbolt lines.