[FoRK] Fwd: Where to put the frosh (... on a VAX!)

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Wed Apr 3 22:07:15 PDT 2013

Remember when computers were expensive?

Remember when emacs had a primary value as an EDT emulator?

Remember when it mattered how many terminals you could connect to a
computer?

Remember when 4MB was a luxurious amount of RAM for a multiuser computer?

Remember when you had to dedicate one of your serial lines to UUCP?

Remember when you would send email to recipients without @ signs?

Remember when you would send email to recipients using @, %, *and* !
signs? (not shown below)

- Joe