[FoRK] Fwd: Re: Fwd: FTC Robocall Challenge

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Apr 2 11:19:58 PDT 2013

Having fun poking the FTC a bit about this...  At least I have standing to do so.

http://robocall.challenge.gov/submissions/13219-nomorobo
http://robocall.challenge.gov/submissions/13290-crowd-sourced-call-identification-and-suppression
http://robocall.challenge.gov/submissions/10916-robocall-filtering-system-and-device-with-autonomous-blacklisting-whitelisting-graylisting-and-caller-id-spoof-detection

sdw