[FoRK] Wire new house for CAT6?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:01:09 PST 2013

That and the likelihood isn't that you'll need to replace anything.  Its more likely you'll need more wiring, not a change.  So running a few more cables to most areas is probably a much more cost effective.  Save running conduit to where there is real likelihood of major changes.  Like to tv locations, an office and from them back to the central wiring point.  Not to every room, that just wastes too much money to ever be worth it.