[FoRK] Radical Honesty

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:36:24 PST 2012

> E.g. being an asshole by telling someone "your fat" may well be perfectly
> honest

Or playing grammar police.  It's "you're fat" and perhaps ugly too.  Heh.

Me, I take the position it's not like the fat or otherwise disadvantaged
(height, looks, race, whatever) person isn't already well aware of their
plight.  Piling on criticism is just bad form.

Meanwhile keep those chubby ham-sized arms outta my too small airplane seat
space...

>but saying "I'm worried about you" is generally more true.

Agreed.

-Bill