[FoRK] Surface plasmonic resonance; spooky action at 2-mil distance, despite strict semblance to photoemission.

Steve Nordquist saigua at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 15:04:19 PST 2012

GS> Similarly, most birds we perceive as "blue" are not.  Bluebirds, Indigo
> buntings, and other brilliant blue species have no blue pigment in their
> feathers.

I like to think of eye markings in structural v. cyclical recession of
phonon threshold spectral absorption as much as the next person, but it
remains that indigo and lavender eyes are striking and that structured
light hasn't gained the kind of sophistication to make you see ANSI codes
when you look at just anyone.

> Other things follow the "blueless" pattern -- such as "blue" eyes:

>     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyndall_effect#Blue_irises

SDW> .fastcompany, ."ultra secure cash"
Maybe they can print those MEPHIScash cards like in C. Now that they can
be exported.
When they get a Fab? (They made a 'Master Shim' so far, which sounds like
something you stick in press plates once you gain favor from Hasbro or
Genentech or CMP.
http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=22909.php Everything is safer in .IR,
part 3.
http://www.id-me.ca/project1.php (But wait, it does CHAP if they include
memory in the back template. In controlled lighting.... Spoofers will
never think of Bodoni Extra Slim!)
http://www.nanosecurity.ca/investors.php (See us on Facebook, or wait for
SEDAR.)