[FoRK] Mastering the art of living meaningfully well, Is America a Failing State?, The Great Splintering

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Dec 30 16:18:13 PST 2011

"Umair Haque"?  Seems like a clever anagram pseudonym...
Betterness: Economics for Humans
http://hbr.org/product/baynote/an/11135-PDF-ENG?referral=00505

He seems to be promoting very similar ideas to my Make City social contract concepts.

http://blogs.hbr.org/haque/2011/12/mastering_the_art_of_living_me.html
http://blogs.hbr.org/haque/2011/12/is_america_a_failing_state.html?cm_sp=blog_flyout-_-haque-_-is_america_a_failing_state
http://blogs.hbr.org/haque/2011/08/the_great_splintering.html