[FoRK] LinkedIn Gets Cute

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Dec 20 07:06:29 PST 2011

1) I think they've always done that.  Typically you can figure out who
they are doing the search.  Their business model has always been to
offer a premium account to be able to see the names.  You can opt out of
people seeing yours, but you can't see theirs sort of way.

2)  I don't know when grey goo become popularized, but back in my day
they used to call it "floor wax and desert topping".

Greg