[FoRK] question for you guys

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Sat Jun 25 06:10:15 PDT 2011

I wonder whether a United States dollar bill might be sufficiently
"common" -- if not counterfeited.

Any chance the top (or at least the diameter of the rim) of a Coca Cola
can is identical everywhere?

That's a more ubiquitous object than credit cards or paper -- at least,
in the middle of nowhere ;-)

Beyond that, can the transmission of these vital photos wait until a
cloudless day with a full moon?

You won't always have smoked glass to use, so the diameter of the Sun,
though stable, is problematic.

But, the reference object must be in the same location/plane (possibly
parallax-corrected)... right?

GS