[FoRK] Discuss Among Yourselves

Marty Halvorson marty at halvorson.us
Thu Jun 23 16:25:47 PDT 2011

Geege wrote:
"Driving has never been a Point-A-to-Point-B experience for me (it's
more of an imaginary le mans one"

I think driving is sometimes less than Le Mans like, and more like
getting there.  Most times for me, it's finding different ways to get
where I'm going.  Unfortunately there's only one route to Santa Fe, but
once there, there's an enormous number of different ways to get where
I'm going.  Sometimes, optimized for least time spent and other times
for best views, and other times to avoid the assholes that inhabit the
other cars.  And always to enjoy the ride.

Peace
Marty Halvorson