[FoRK] Coding as a secret weapon

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Jun 21 21:22:54 PDT 2011

How do you think that you learn to program quantum computers??  ;-)

I'm going to the Foresight conference at Google this weekend, all nano all the time.  (They seem to be neglecting their AI side
these days.)
Can't wait until nanoprogramming is here.  Metananoprogramming will be even more fun: programming the microfactories that make the
nano devices that run your programs.  You'll need CompSci and Physics.