[FoRK] Poll Finds Shift Toward Libertarian Views

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Jun 21 12:02:32 PDT 2011

Wayno!

Wait, do they have a meta-like-+1 button? [1]  If FoRK had one, I'd
click on it for your post.  Who the hell is in charge of FoRK nowadays
anyways?  (Or who the heck is in charge of Google and their social
networking nowadays too?)   Give those guys some Rewardville stars.

Isn't there any problem in social networking that can't be solved by
another layer of misdirection? [2]

Greg

[1]
http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/20/like1-extension-turns-facebook-likes-into-google-1s/