[FoRK] delicious

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Apr 28 06:45:10 PDT 2011

Yahoo email....says Chad and Steve are great guys, you have to agree the
new AVOS terms of service and to move your bookmarks by July 2011.
Click here to do so....Okay.

You have no bookmarks on Delicious.  You can:

o Install the bookmark button from the tools section
o Import your bookmarks from a browser

It auto-tagged all my bookmarks.  This 10 per page PHP crap is
one user idiom that needs to be killed.  Other than that the "continued"
look and feel is good, it seems pretty useful & I actually might start
using it again.

Their secret sauce seems to be the auto-tagging based on keywords and
letting people discover similar things using those tags.

Greg