[FoRK] Trumped!

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Thu Apr 28 02:01:34 PDT 2011

Ahh here we go:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110427/pl_dailycaller/housegopleadersknockobamaforreleasingbirthcertificate

"""Republican leaders distanced themselves from the White House’s
release of President Obama’s birth certificate Wednesday, calling it a
“sideshow” and a “distraction” and knocked the administration for
releasing it.
“I have criticized members of my own party for making this some kind
of issue so I’m really surprised that the White House is actually
doing the same,” said House Majority Leader Eric Cantor in a morning
interview on Fox News shortly after the White House unveiled the
document. “We’ve got a lot of things swirling right now. You’ve got
gas prices over four dollars a gallon. You’ve got over $14 trillion in
debt in this country we’re trying to deal with. You’ve got
unemployment that’s still stuck up around nine percent. How in the
world is this the issue we ought to be reporting on?”"""