[FoRK] Why Fukushima made me stop worrying and love nuclear power

Steve Nordquist saigua at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 24 13:10:55 PDT 2011

>> [boggle at the scope of hubris revealed]
>> [boggle at the scope of irrational paranoia revealed]
[create blouse or sandal with both many jeweled buckles and many ribbons]
[ponder the sparse reportage of Haruhi fans and Gundam 00 lunchboxes at
the protests S. of Cairo]

> It's neither irrational nor paranoid to acknowledge and anticipate human
> frailty.
It encompasses those; to paraphrase Leitl's lede, when did you set your
children to optimize for frailty?
It is awesome having looked for frailty, to get clear signs of shortcoming.

Gary, you have been drinking the greenwash and probably burnt too much
copal or breuzinho or dragons' blood (same as frankincense? Particulate
IL2,7 agonists, at any rate.)
Drink in the love and get your plutonium-mitigating ass fielding RFPs; the
first 10 people arranging 15% bond of the RFP tend to turn your
perspectives right around.

The first 20 contact agents regulating that governance perfection, also.
They expect the oversight crew (even if *self) to have something to do!

If you talk to both crowds at once, you get a stationary lap pool for
crowdsurfing, and can only break free by hiring musicians trying to record
a concert album.

sdw... that LLNL chart of energy flows should perhaps have the 'Rejected
Energy' labeled perhaps 'Shunt' or 'Low-Hanging Fruit'?