[FoRK] Claim Chowder - How Many iPads Sold in 2010?

Gordon Mohr gojomo at boxbe.com
Fri Jan 21 13:23:30 PST 2011

Your gift card is in the email!

Nice job of betting your passionate conviction. I really thought by
having the number above even the most bullish professional analysts –
one of whom (unquoted by Gruber) had predicted about 13 million through
mid-2011 – I was safe.

Still, I love the iPad and am happy to be wrong.

And, let this be an example to those often making
gloomy-but-untestable-and-unbacked predictions (cough, *Beberg*, cough)
– it's not really hard or painful to get tangible on the record.

- Gordon