[FoRK] Top general purpose languages: Practical choices for app logic / presentation & web / server apps

kelley kelley at inkworkswell.com
Wed Jan 19 17:19:45 PST 2011

Loved this - though I found the focus on Java irritating. It's a bazooka
for Web development. But I can see the point in so far as, being a compiled
language, you can hide a lot more. Not sure I agree that you can't scale
with PHP. It's a matter of coding properly. Much more flexible and the
frameworks (e.g., Zend) are making it that much easier.

If you can, send me a copy of the paper you're presenting. Love to read it
and share with our team.

Kelley