[FoRK] Incentives to work harder...

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Mon Nov 22 01:47:09 PST 2010

I thought the incentive to work harder was a mix of negatives up to 40k,
but apparently now it's 60k! The incentive to work MUST have a positive
slope all the way from zero up, or people will optimize. And while it's
not written by them, the hosting URL will piss off anyone about to get
caught up in
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704170404575624831742191288.html#printMode

http://www.zerohedge.com/print/253026

It's not too far off from the numbers I've run myself, but it's been a
while and apparently gotten worse mainly due to health care costs.

Won't be long now... in the meantime lets watch how the Irish people
handle being sold to the Rothschilds this weekend, should be amusing :)
The countries that default win, not the ones that get bailed out with
more debt.