[FoRK] Corruption, was: Re: From Meccania to Atlantis

kelley kelley at inkworkswell.com
Thu Jan 7 16:20:03 PST 2010

At 04:29 AM 1/7/2010, Stephen Williams wrote:
>>What percentage of US businesses do you think are corrupt, and in what ways?

Not much of a dog in this one, but I'd say that pharma and the medical
industry are extremely corrupt. I mentioned awhile back that I read _Our
Daily Meds_. *chilling* The corruption of science/research is incredible.
The way they bribe doctors. The way that big medical journals publish
screeds written by pharma marketing departments, but signed off by
individual doctors who don't write a word of the article, ... the list is
endless.

it's quite disturbing to read if, for any reason, you need medications.

Highly recommended reading.

kelley

When you need to communicate, Ink Works!
Web site: http://www.inkworkswell.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kelleywalker
Phone:    (757) 717-9969