[FoRK] Coup Needed - What the right wing really thinks?

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:00:28 PDT 2009

Seems like loony stuff is almost a supermajority in the Republic party:

"A whopping 58 percent of Republicans either think Barack Obama wasn't
born in the US (28 percent) or aren't sure (30 percent). A mere 42
percent think he was."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0709/58_of_GOP_not_suredont_beleive_Obama_born_in_US.html