[FoRK] Text tides Re: google wave

Zee Roe zero at rawbw.com
Mon Jun 8 13:11:08 PDT 2009

designed to work.
to go with the flow. Unsurprisingly, things work best the way they were
do it that way, but it worked so poorly I had to switch back.  Now I tend
I was admittedly used to oldest first, and tried to configure yahoo to
read.  I also blame yahoomail for recent messages at the top of the list.
bottom / inline comments in outlook mail makes everything impossible to
actually deign to use outlook, believe me when I say that attempting
makes bottom-posting impossible -- since no one on this list would
segregated as possible.  I am forced onto outlook at work, which really
email accounts POP to the same place, I prefer to keep mine as
I still use both, technically; while others enjoy having all of their

> that presentation today?
> messages were at the bottom of a list. Do you still use
> experiences with email probably had an inbox where newest
> Habits are far from impossible to change. Your first

<snip>