[FoRK] google wave

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:46:13 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Lucas Gonze <lucas.gonze at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wish they could interoperate, so I wouldn't have to stop in at
> a billion different drop boxes.

Oh those many eons ago when the glimmer of DASHBOARD shone on the
horizons..but then fade as the devs got caught up in mono and whatnot.
That grail of seeing it all in a Palantir  (with shinny chrome gui and
all that cpu pegging  get out/plain non embellished minimono goodness)
with search, archive, threading and gpgesque auth/ident...yeah

Some days I want to go back to pine/mutt, heck I still use a mostly
cliish irc client (yes its finch which is like calling elinks
lynx...so sue me)...some days I cram everyting thru tuxdriod (set with
as close to a Stephen Fry accent as its speech engine  can get (not
close))...some days I wonder what fork would be like as a genie round
table chat.

-tom(somedays)higgins