[FoRK] San Fran FoRKers

kelley kelley at inkworkswell.com
Sat Feb 14 16:14:30 PST 2009

Hey Everyone,

I have a friend who just took a position in SF, at Nokia. He's looking for
a place to stay -- apartment, studio or even a rooming situation -- within
25-30 miles of SFO. He lived with me for awhile, when they extended his
contract but his lease was up, so I know he's a great roommate. He's a
developer, nice guy, 26, friendly and outgoing.

If you have any leads or are looking for a roomate or renter to help you
out with your mortgage, let me know offlist and I'll put you in touch with him.