[FoRK] Stimulus Package Passes

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Tue Feb 10 12:47:00 PST 2009

Pork and Bank Bonus Package Passes

There, fixed that for you. We're still waiting on a stimulus bill. Last
I heard they even scrubbed out the food stamps and unemployment
extensions, and I think the NIH money is gone too.

Have to get the rats safely off the sinking ship before it's too late.

History would say the looting only stops when you start putting the
banker/politician's heads on a pikes in the town square. The rage level
of the public is still nonexistent, so maybe American Idol is back or
something else to keep them from noticing?

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/