[FoRK] I've joined the modern era

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Sun Feb 1 18:27:55 PST 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Corinna Schultz
<corinna.schultz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Bill Humphries <whump at mac.com> wrote:
>>And it seems like a real time sink to use for community hygene.
>
> I haven't quite decided how to use it/how much info to put in there.
> For the time being, it's let me (finally) track down some people I'd
> lost touch with, which is cool.

I'm continually shocked how many people I've lost touch with find me
there. It isn't like I'm hard to find; I've been very googleable for
about as long as google has existed. But in the past 6-12 months, more
old friends have found me every few weeks on facebook than found me in
all my previous googleable existence.

Luis