[FoRK] To steal a tagline ...

Karl Anderson kra at monkey.org
Wed Dec 17 20:40:10 PST 2008

On 16-Dec-08, at 11:55 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 04:35:42PM -0800, Karl Anderson wrote:
>
>>> Indeed, it does get interesting [...] [Sharia] [Jews] [Family of
>>> crypto-Jews runs Fed] [oil] [war] [armageddon]
>>
>> Wow.  Congratulations, Geege, this is the best haul yet.
>
> You think exponential interest over a subexponential economy, Monte
> Carlo
> banking and fiat money ex nihile are good ideas long-term? That peak
> oil (peak resource) isn't happening? That we're not going anthropocene
> extinction event on ecosystem's sorry ass? That demographics,
> education
> and motivation are all in great shape? All of the above, concertante?

Hello Serdar Argic, I wrote one line, and you didn't read it.  You
aren't replying to my message or referencing Adam's points.  If it
helps, I'll present three counter-claims to his post, you can debate
them if you want.

"The Jews" do not control the media or the Fed.

The US has not been at war with Islam for the last 200 years.

Canada and Venezuela are not Islamic nations.

If you want to continue preaching to the choir on FoRK about the
economy, go ahead, but you don't need to pretend that somebody
disagrees with you, you can just start a new thread.  Just remember
that the important thing about a broken clock is not that it's right
twice a day, it's that nobody bothers to watch it no matter what time
it is.

Karl Anderson
kra at monkey.org
http://monkey.org/~kra