[FoRK] To steal a tagline ...

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Wed Dec 17 00:44:21 PST 2008

Eugen Leitl wrote on 12/16/2008 11:55 PM:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 04:35:42PM -0800, Karl Anderson wrote:
>
>>> Indeed, it does get interesting [...] [Sharia] [Jews] [Family of
>>> crypto-Jews runs Fed] [oil] [war] [armageddon]
>> Wow.  Congratulations, Geege, this is the best haul yet.
>
> You think exponential interest over a subexponential economy, Monte Carlo
> banking and fiat money ex nihile are good ideas long-term? That peak
> oil (peak resource) isn't happening? That we're not going anthropocene
> extinction event on ecosystem's sorry ass? That demographics, education
> and motivation are all in great shape? All of the above, concertante?

Clearly Karl just can't handle the truth.

That's all old news. Now days it's all about who exactly you think will
still be solvent next year to loan money (dollars? hahahah think again)
to farmers (if any make it this year) so they can put seeds ($$$$$
thanks to Monsanto) in the ground (where did that topsoil go?) and grow
(water supply gone, can't afford fertilizer) your food. Assuming anyone
has a job to buy it after the unemployment runs out for the 1/6 of
people already unemployed.

Good times!

--
Adam L. Beberg