[FoRK] To steal a tagline ...

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Tue Dec 16 23:55:51 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 04:35:42PM -0800, Karl Anderson wrote:

> >Indeed, it does get interesting [...] [Sharia] [Jews] [Family of
> >crypto-Jews runs Fed] [oil] [war] [armageddon]
>
> Wow.  Congratulations, Geege, this is the best haul yet.

You think exponential interest over a subexponential economy, Monte Carlo
banking and fiat money ex nihile are good ideas long-term? That peak
oil (peak resource) isn't happening? That we're not going anthropocene
extinction event on ecosystem's sorry ass? That demographics, education
and motivation are all in great shape? All of the above, concertante?