[FoRK] Hrm... *crickets*

Dave Long dave.long at bluewin.ch
Thu Jun 12 13:20:41 PDT 2008

> as gas passes $4.50

Passes?  Wasn't that 2005?  According to Google, we're at:

2,20 (Swiss francs / l) = 7,99453152 U.S. dollars / US gallon

and civilisation (well, with the possible exception of Eurofoot fans)
remains alive and well here.

Then again, this country's already experienced being cut off from
fuel supplies in the middle of the last century, and is still set up
conveniently enough that I can easily leave the car parked in the
municipal garage/bomb shelter for days, if not weeks, at a time.

-Dave

:: :: ::

> Where is it you're living these days, Dave?

ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 is your friend, Jeff.