[FoRK] Multifornias Re: The story behind No-bama's Soviet-style iconography

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Tue Jun 10 16:06:49 PDT 2008

On Jun 10, 2008, at 5:54 PM, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> I'd rather sell off Texas. Well, not all of it, just everything south
> of the Gadsen purchase... what is that, 31° 20' N?
>
> Everything south of there is way too damn hot.

Pussy.  I like to think of it as "spicy."

> And we'd keep DFW so the airlines wouldn't get too upset.

Fucking hell, if you want to get rid of any part of Texas, take the
whole Dallas area!  Nothing but rabid Baptists.  And don't get me
started about DFW...

Let's compromise.  We'll sell Florida to the Columbians instead.

At least then Florida would quit fucking up our national elections.

jb