[FoRK] Nietzsche's Severe Rationalism

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar <drernie at radicalcentrism.org> on Tue Jan 29 12:36:22 PST 2008

Hi all,

Sorry to beat the dead horse, but I've wondered about this as well,
and was glad to see a more learned man than I exploring how Nietzsche
would have responded the "new atheists."

-- Ernie P.

[waiting for the replies to claim that Nietzsche, along with Hitler
and Stalin, was a closet theist... :-]

http://www.firstthings.com/onthesquare/?p=961