[FoRK] Dawkins Social Network

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Fri Jun 22 10:45:53 PDT 2007

In the last few years I have seen the christians do up social nets, it
is funny as they infuse jesus into a mypsace type paradigm. It has
been fun to watch the memes of social networking via various net
tools take hold over the traditional groupings, even when the shift
strethes them a bit:)

Dollars to doughnuts I am all but waiting for the jihads and crusades
to spread across the social nets, to someday, maybe already, feel the
bandwidth clump of a zillion true belivers out spaming each other over
issue based events.

Ah yea, bringing all the best of there into here.

 A dakwins SN might be interesting, I will have to check it out.

-tomhiggins