[FoRK] Poll: I would rather my daughter married a Muslim than an Atheist

Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> on Fri Jun 22 09:39:35 PDT 2007

Lion Kimbro wrote:
>  How bizarre, to read what's written here, and
>  then to remember our conversation on the phone;
I can't respond in detail until much later, but A) I'd written most of
that before we talked and B) I believe it all holds true but each
discussion point has to be categorized into the hard vs. soft vs. random
experience reasoning categories.

sdw