[FoRK] stolen cashier's check

HK Pang <hkpang at gmail.com> on Fri Apr 27 14:36:57 PDT 2007

Sorry to hear about your misfortunate. When I got my cashier check for
closing, I literally couldn't sleep that night and was so worried
until I made it to the attorney's office.

Regarding your busy life, I guess everyone I know is in similar
situation. The only exception is the off shore developers in India.
They told me they have two servants - one for taking care of the
babies and one for household chores.

How can any American software engineer be able to compete with the
India/Chinese if we spend half of the office time worrying about
kids/daycare and dinner plan?