[FoRK] Lee Iacocca: Where Have All the Leaders Gone?

Baron Earl <baron.earl at gmail.com> on Sat Apr 21 16:54:53 PDT 2007

On 4/21/07, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> My impression is that:
> Clinton lied about blow jobs.  People were suspicious of
> comments/denials about other women, some land sale deal, etc.  Nothing
> having to do with matters of the state sticks out as an issue of any
> consequence.  Few things that were beyond minor for me.

There was an endless series of scandals and suspicious goings-on, such
as the Vince Foster suicide, FLEO bungling and over-reaction at Waco,
closed hearings on health care reform, Travelgate, and assorted former
mistresses which made the administration seem vaguely sleazy and
corrupt.

> GW lied about all kinds of things apparently.  Lots of people have some
> very long lists.  He did admit to lying at least once

He did? I've only seen GW admit mistakes on a handful of occasions,
regardless of the facts. When did he admit to lying?