[FoRK] Lee Iacocca: Where Have All the Leaders Gone?

Baron Earl <baron.earl at gmail.com> on Sat Apr 21 12:23:40 PDT 2007

On 4/21/07, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would love to hear a clinton fanboy own up to the fact that he lied
> about something under oath and for a bush fanboy to own up to the fact
> that GW has caused a body count over a series of lies told to both the
> American people and the world.

First you'd have to find a Clinton fanboy and a Bush fanboy. Do they
have to be self-professed or would you prefer to just slap a label on
and pigeonhole people you don't know?

Labels are fun. It's much easier to argue with a caricature,
especially when you get to define their beliefs for them.