[FoRK] It's time for... The US Territory of Mexico

Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> on Mon Apr 16 15:04:22 PDT 2007

When the Panamanians are streaming across the border, sending much of
their money back, etc., then it might approach the same thing.
Anyway, I have no strong feelings either way.  It just seems like a
better long term solution than the current quagmire.

sdw