[FoRK] Data Structures Question

Albert S. <albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com> on Wed Apr 4 07:22:18 PDT 2007

Let's be blunt here. The original question was vague.
If ya wants the right answer, ya gots to aks the right
question. If you want the right datastructure then you
need a clear description of the context in which that
datastructure lives. Inputs, Outputs, performance
constraints. None of these was clear from the original
question.

Albert