[FoRK] WSJ on wealth-sex correlation....

Rohit Khare <khare at alumni.caltech.edu> on Wed Jan 24 15:23:46 PST 2007

You have got to be kidding me that this is news -- but moreso, I
suppose, that it was a surveyable question. What kind of high-net-
worth individual is nuts enough to reply honestly to some PI
pretexting as a survey firm? And if, instead, it was someone well-
known to them, why tell the truth then? Anyway, methodological
quibbles aside, here's the lurid bits...

http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2007/01/23/the-rich-libido/